Will work for food!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will work for food!

Hehe! I went old school and bartered for redfish and reel cleaning services from my pal Scott. He broke it in yesterday, but it was a catch and release trip without photos. Hmmmmmm.......
    It's hard to see in the photo, but under his name is Matthew 18:20. Very fitting for this man of Christ and it was a pleasure building it.

MHX-SB811-Blend 6'9" 1 8-12 1/4 - 3/8 X-Fast Med-Lt
    Forest Green Wraps
    Green, white, gunmetal, pearl marble over green underwrap.

The trade was way lopsided in my favor. You did an awesome job, and I love it! Great all around stick, not to whippy and not too stiff. The handle fits great in my hand, and the personalization is a very nice touch! Thanks for including the reference to Matthew. I hope it will touch some folks that take the time to look it up.

Broke it in on my birthday with a few trout and a red, which was great too.

Thanks a million!

BIC,
    Scott
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

that is nice. Love the verse also.

Comment

cool rod like the quote!
        "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

I like the he!! outta my Shriner's rod-thanks Randy!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Randy it was good to meet you the other day and didn't realize that was gsb's rod..sweet build indeed.That one looks better in person...i can't wait to see how that lime green or limetruse turns out.
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Crisp & Clean! Nice marble work!!

Shawn

Comment

Hey Ran post up a pic of that pretty blue 7ftr you been workin on lately!
                West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Good Job Bro

Comment

Working...
                  X