468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody think the surf would be good in the morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody think the surf would be good in the morning?

Light winds, but coming from the south. Any chance the surf might produce?
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
    Light winds, but coming from the south. Any chance the surf might produce?
    check the offshore buoys if its less than 2 feet its good. butprobably not I dont think its gonna calm down till sun.
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

just checked 3.3 no good way too rough!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Reconned down there a couple hours ago.

Wind pretty stiff from SSW.

Surf rocking pretty good.
        Its was still greenish at SLP/car bodies area.
        West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, the wind is now calming down, so I wonder if it might be decent in the morning. I just talked to my neighbors and they have killed it in the surf all week with croaker and piggy perch.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Too rough. Color is good though, so if it really dies, it should be nice.

Pay attention this weekend. Supposed to have a light front coming through, and it could flatten it down juuusstt enough.

Comment

they are catching in the surf cause the fish are still there. Its just no that much fun getting beat to crap by the waves catching.

Comment

waiting for sun. morning!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

anyone else?
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Sunday moring is lookin good for me a my fishin buddy...maybe around Sea Isle

Comment

Down at the pass this evening...water is real clear but wind was gusting and current strong. Like a switch was flipped, the wind laid down...water looks good. Sat am should be alright. Standing on the shore tossed in a dead shrimp and pulled out a 20" red...
                      sigpic

Comment

Looking at the cams right now... tomorrow looks like it will be a good day to hit it up.. what do yall think?

Comment

I'll be out there.

Comment

I'll be in bed!! Long night still up nursing my last beer.
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

lady fish galore out by access 4.... i must have caught 10 on tops.. countless # on plastics... caught one on a jighead floating in water two ft from me as i was about to put on a new plastic.... foul hooked at least 5... one time my lure came back with only a ladyfish eyeball attached to the hook. they also attacked my float attached to my boga a couple times.. fun but also sucked at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                              X