8/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/24

Had a fun day with my No. 1 son yesterday. One last trip before school starts. Caught a few small trout, a bunch of undersized reds, 3 keeper reds and a nice flounder. All on gulp with a mauler in about 1 to 2 feet of water. Grassy bottom.

On a double hook up, Scott Jr. fish broke him off above cork and trailed it around like a miniature scene from Jaws. We chased that dang fish until he finally got out of site. Jr. said "If we catch that fish like this, it will be about 5000 man points!" I think we get at least 1000 points for the effort.

If you see a orange and white mauler, grab it! It is attached a nice red.
    Attached Files
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

nice day on the water.congrats.i had a very nice trout at port mansfield break off at the boat like that.chased that dang cork around for an hour lol
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the report.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice job Scott. I wish I could have made it out with ya!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
        X