Landfill Close to Bayou Vista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landfill Close to Bayou Vista

About to wrap up my remodel on the canal home and have a bunch of wood, Sheetrock, etc. to haul off. Is there a place where I can take it and what are the costs.
    Kitchen before:

Now:

Still have to finish backsplash and install crown but it is almost finished. Used the existing doors and added trim to change the look, painted, new Quartz countertop, new appliances and added a new wall of cabinets.

It's been fun but I am ready to get back to fishing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trash disposal site on south side of Harborside Drive, just west of 51st St. Reasonable and you don't have to worry about flat tires. Nice house! Sending you a PM.
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

1765 just south of the dog track about a mile and a half - big landfill -- not sure on the cost anymore. used to be 30 dollars for a 16 foot trailer full.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Landfill Close to Bayou Vista

Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
          1765 just south of the dog track about a mile and a half - big landfill -- not sure on the cost anymore. used to be 30 dollars for a 16 foot trailer full.
          It's FM 1764. From Bayou Vista head west on HWY 6, take the FM 2004 turn to the right at the Stop and Go in Hitchcock. Turn left when you get over by Walmart, then it's right after you make the curve to the right on the left hand side of the road. Bring a hard hat as well as a safety vest or they will hit you up to buy a throw away vest.

Comment

Working...
          X