explain reputation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• explain reputation

what is this repatation received....and how does one rate somebody...maybe i;m missing the boat
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

No idea, but I gave you some!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Reputation - Its the "Scale" symbol next to the post number on the thread (so Imhammer's post is #2 just to the right of it you see the scale)

Click the scale

Click give positive or negative feedback

Write something then click submit... The Rep Power and Green bars you see under your "Location" & "Join Date" will increase or decrease... Each person can view reputation received by clicking on http://www.fishwestend.com/forum/usercp.php
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

whats a greenie?
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Wow, I didn't know that either. I gotta get busy writing some good stuff about myself.
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by westendangler View Post
            reputation - its the "scale" symbol next to the post number on the thread (so imhammer's post is #2 just to the right of it you see the scale)

click the scale

click give positive or negative feedback

write something then click submit... The rep power and green bars you see under your "location" & "join date" will increase or decrease... Each person can view reputation received by clicking on http://www.fishwestend.com/forum/usercp.php
            thank you westendangler........i'm still a little green to the board:d

Comment

CAPTAIN, if I get enough of those green boxes, can I redeem them for prizes like GREEN STAMPS ? Does anyone remember GREEN STAMPS ? Gotta get back to giving myself positive input now.
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                CAPTAIN, if I get enough of those green boxes, can I redeem them for prizes like GREEN STAMPS ? Does anyone remember GREEN STAMPS ? Gotta get back to giving myself positive input now.
                GREEN STAMPS WENT AWAY WITH FOOD STAMPS NEVER COULD TRADE MY GREEN STAMPS IN FOR.....

Comment

I once got a scope for a .22 rifle with green stamps........Boy, that was years ago.
                  Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

that's cool i just discovered this thread and see where this comes from.. Thanks for the nice comments, all.
                    http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                      GREEN STAMPS WENT AWAY WITH FOOD STAMPS NEVER COULD TRADE MY GREEN STAMPS IN FOR.....
                      I remember them bad boys. Mom would shop on the day you would get double stamps. I think we had to go to lake jackson or somewhere down that way to redeem them. Seems like there was a knock off competitor maybe yellew stamps or something. My mom still has a clock we bought with green stamps. Hey if you remember when you went to the grocery store on saturday your arse waited in line for a long arse time . had to weigh all the crap out and enter it one at a time. no scanning. I use to beg to stay in the car so I could listen to the radio and smoke cigarette butts out of the ash tray I think I was 8-10. LMAO
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                        I remember them bad boys. Mom would shop on the day you would get double stamps. I think we had to go to lake jackson or somewhere down that way to redeem them. Seems like there was a knock off competitor maybe yellew stamps or something. My mom still has a clock we bought with green stamps. Hey if you remember when you went to the grocery store on saturday your arse waited in line for a long arse time . had to weigh all the crap out and enter it one at a time. no scanning. I use to beg to stay in the car so I could listen to the radio and smoke cigarette butts out of the ash tray I think I was 8-10. LMAO
                        my first job was at a supermarket in a small town northwest of h-town and when i came home i would give all the leftover stamp shoppers would leave after bagging grocerys. i think they were called s&h green stamps.

Comment

Working...
                        X