Minn Kota Riptide 80lb bowmount with remote control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minn Kota Riptide 80lb bowmount with remote control

I am thinking of buying one. Anyone have any suggestions or comments on the unit? Thanks
    Fishwhisperer

I have the Ipilot 24v 80lb for 1.5 years, its held up, get a peddle, even if not leaning seat, the anchor feature is awesome. Get it.

Comment

I have been using Kroll's Marine now for several years and asked about that Minkota after doing research . They recommended that one . I was going to get the GPS auto positioning feature but they said the more fancy features , the more things break . I didn't know if I would use it that much so I didn't get that feature . Maybe I should have . But I think it would be a good choice for a trolling motor . Krolls say they hardly have any of them come back with problems . They installed mine a year or less ago .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Do they have one that put's you on the fish Thanks!
        Fishwhisperer

Comment

Great trolling motor Randy pm fuzzy he's got one on his boat.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

rtolerDo they have one that put's you on the fish Thanks!

I didn't see that option , Randy , otherwise I would have bought ! HAR !
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I have the iPilot 101 on mine and am sorry I didn't get one sooner. Never had an issue so far and have put it through the mill so to speak. I'd recommend the GPS features to anyone as they sure come in handy when running shorelines and reefs you visit frequently. Pull up the saved track and let the trolling motor do all the work while you fish!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda340 View Post
                I have the iPilot 101 on mine and am sorry I didn't get one sooner. Never had an issue so far and have put it through the mill so to speak. I'd recommend the GPS features to anyone as they sure come in handy when running shorelines and reefs you visit frequently. Pull up the saved track and let the trolling motor do all the work while you fish!
                I have the same @ 36volts and it runs all day long. Have had it since the IPilot hit the market and have not had any major problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am taking everyones advice, thanks
                  Fishwhisperer

Comment

rtoler;276636]I am taking everyones advice

So , you are getting the naked hula girl tatoo removed from your chest ? No , wait , that's another thread .

Comment

I have been using MK 24 V remote control ripetide since June-awesome.would never use a stick again. Can control it anywhere on the boat.

Comment

Got the MK 24V I-pilot. The most incredible gadget I have ever used for fishing. It will spoil you rotten…..
                        Fishwhisperer

Comment

Working...
                        X