Longhorns kick ou 32-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longhorns kick ou 32-17

I'm predicting the Longhorns beat ou 32-17. Bradford looked like dog doo against Baylor-I thought Baylor may win while I watched the first quarter. McCoy is doing great. He connected on 32 of 39 passes against Colorado and has completed 73.4 percent of his attempts this season, which is the third-highest mark in NCAA history (behind McCoy's record 76.7-percent rate in 2008 and Daunte Culpepper's 73.6-percent mark in 1998). Ship;ey is kicking azz and Whitaker will finally play and hopefully shine.
    Seems to me that McCoy should get the trophy and not some other lower percentage quarterback like teblow.
    Boo ou.

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
    Last edited by Robalo; October 13, 2009, 01:26 PM.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Fozzy went to my highschool so I hope he gets a touchdown.

As for the rest of em = garbage
    XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Robalo i thought you would like the pic............HOOK'EM HORNS
      Attached Files
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

VERY NICE. GO HORNS! BEAT THE HELLOUTTA ou.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hope it's close!

As for McCoy, he needs to throw more TD's and less pics (currently 10 TD and 6 int) if he wants that trophy.

Comment

o ya.....GO OU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

TTU:

Don't ya mean "Boo ou"? Or are you a turncoat that got too much red dust from the desert in your eyes and can't see straight and forgot you are in TEXAS? Did Leach ban you from Facebook also?

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                TTU:

Don't ya mean "Boo ou"? Or are you a turncoat that got too much red dust from the desert in your eyes and can't see straight and forgot you are in TEXAS? Did Leach ban you from Facebook also?

that would be the texas tech twitter's
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Thanks Reeltime-Twitter-Facebook-I aint sure what they are anyway-guess I'm too old for that stuff.

Comment

All I know is that its 8:50 a.m. and OU still sucks.

Comment

i hate OU and i hope they get destroyed.. but i do think texas is over rated, i just dont think they have it this year because their defense isnt very good..
                      Boats and hoes.

Comment

texas squeeks by with a win.

Comment

Gilbert-They'll squeak by better than the 'Boys did against the Chiefs!! (I hope).

Comment

I called it.

Comment

Working...
                            X