x-mas bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x-mas bay

made a wade in x-mas today to see what was up. the tide was way to high to get where I wanted to go. I fished for about 2 hrs. and caught 2 trout 16" and 17", one rat red and lost a huge flounder as I tried to grab him. water looked really good with some bait jumping around. with some cooler water and lower tides it should get good soon. all fish caught on watermelon lil johns.
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Danny, I want to make a wade with you this winter in Christmas (or we can take my boat for more access). I haven't waded there in years and I hear the west shoreline is grassy---I'd like to try it. Anybody with some wading tips for Christmas, they would be much appreciated.
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Nice report Dano. What you doing fishing without me?

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
        Danny, I want to make a wade with you this winter in Christmas (or we can take my boat for more access). I haven't waded there in years and I hear the west shoreline is grassy---I'd like to try it. Anybody with some wading tips for Christmas, they would be much appreciated.
        Lmao. Homeboy, you want to leave fish to go find fish. Too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
          the boat would be way better to drift it, its a long walk and the tide has to be really low. i know a good spot on the on the shoreline to wade.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
            the boat would be way better to drift it, its a long walk and the tide has to be really low. i know a good spot on the on the north shoreline to wade.
            north shoreline

Comment

I'm knew to wading and fishing around Bastrop Marina. And would really like any help that anyone can give me! I put my boat in at Bastrop Marina. And just got about a mile out when my boat motor pull string broke. so I only used my trolling motor and stayred close to the marina. were do I fish in and out of the boat in that area? Thanks in advance :-)

Comment

Back in the 80's we would launch at 2004 and run down the bayou and fish to the intracoastal. We caught fish there and would end up drifting the bay to finish our trip. Been a long time though.

Comment

Working...
                X