Bounty Hunter's Tip of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bounty Hunter's Tip of the Week

Started a new thing on my YouTube Channel called my Tip of the Week. This weeks tip deals with bass fishing so I thought I'd post it here for you fine folks.

Tip of the week for December 2nd 2013 - Trimming your Jig Skirts to make them flare.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Nice vid and tip there Derek....

Comment

I know nothing about bass fishing and spinner baits . Now I know one thing about spinner baits . I really like the banjo music .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks guys!!
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Nice rig up!! So, those things will work on redfish also? Hopefully someone today will find the trout and overlook the elements and the achin joints!!
          "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Really like the spinner bait and will be interested in your feedback. I might need a few of those when I go back to Ray Scott's Trophy Bass Lake in early May. Love to throw Spinners in the 3 lakes his has there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
              Nice rig up!! So, those things will work on redfish also? Hopefully someone today will find the trout and overlook the elements and the achin joints!!
              I found out that reds will hit anything bass will hit during my time in San Antonio. The two lakes there with reds in them were prime bass lakes back in the 80s.

Originally posted by S-troop View Post
              Really like the spinner bait and will be interested in your feedback. I might need a few of those when I go back to Ray Scott's Trophy Bass Lake in early May. Love to throw Spinners in the 3 lakes his has there.

As soon as I give them a good test, I'll post a review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X