Halls Bayou 1/11/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halls Bayou 1/11/2014

Not the best day on Halls but hey I had great company and we did catch some fish. Only could get two crappie to bite and 10 -12 bass between use. Bass were a mix of Jigs and Worms and they were still holding to the downed timber near the channel drops. Here is Capt. Wayne with a fat one.
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Very nice!
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

What an honor to fish with him!! Very nice

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice. How did you get Capt. Wayne to come back down to the coast. I thought he moved up North to one of those good Crappie lakes??
        I always enjoy listening to him when he is on 610AM.

Comment

He has been down this way for the last few weeks or so because his wife had work done on her knee. I've kept in touch with him ever since the Eagle Scout project where I setup a tournament to raise money. He got us on the 610 outdoors show to advertise the tournament and also donations for the project. Also a lot of the folks on here kicked in donations and time to make it all a success, so Dickinson now has a Veterans Memorial.
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
            He has been down this way for the last few weeks or so because his wife had work done on her knee. I've kept in touch with him ever since the Eagle Scout project where I setup a tournament to raise money. He got us on the 610 outdoors show to advertise the tournament and also donations for the project. Also a lot of the folks on here kicked in donations and time to make it all a success, so Dickinson now has a Veterans Memorial.
            Thanks for sharing. Just goes to show that anglers are good people.
            I hope things go well with his wonderful wife.

Comment

Working...
            X