Late report 11/23/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late report 11/23/09

Me and two buddies took a guided trip with the honorable Randell Groves. We fished Bastrop Bayou & Bay, Xmas,and chocolate. We picked alot of fish thru out the day. Surprising Bastrop Bayou produced the most fish. Randell asked us if we wanted to stay there and get a box full or try the bays. I explained to him what I wanted mostly out of the trip was to learn how to get around in the bays, my buddies felt the same too, so off we went. In all we boxed 6 reds and 11 specs. and released an ungodly amount of dinks.. Randell really knows his territory, everytime he said the fish were there, they were there. I all I had a great time. I highly recommend Randell to anyone looking to gain general knowledge about that area. He is def. a guy of class and character.

nice trip.congrats on the catch
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

X2 on Capt. Groves. Hell of a guide and good freind.

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Great report! Thanks....
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report, nice going out there.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice job -- thanks for the report!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Yes sir Grooves is a class act and he knows his area well..
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the report and glad you had a great day on the water !!
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

It was good fishing with you again Spot. Maybe we can do it again in a year or so? Hehe
                  Capt. Groves is one hell of a guy and guide. Just don't ask for one his Dr. Peppers....
                  He really worked his tail off to put fish in the boat and taught us all a thing or two along the way. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to not only learn the area, but to pick up a few pointers to make you more productive on the water. He answered any question that was asked and made sure we all had a good time. Now if I only had time to actually go fishing....hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                  X