Chocolate today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate today

This is my first post so Hi everybody. Fished chocolate this mourning and evening. In the mourning we drifted around the tubes and cought dinks and 1 keeper. Saw some birds but didn't fell like fighting or racing anybody. Went home for some left overs. Came back out around 3:00 and fished the reef cough 2 nice 20 and 21" trout and another 16" then the trolling motor died and we headed in. fish cought on plum plastics.

Thanks for the report. Keep going out there and keep the post coming!
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks for the report and welcome to the site.

Comment

Thanks for the great report.....Welcome aboard!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Welcome aboard and nice report keep em coming
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the report!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

great report

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the report. Heard it was crowded out there today.
                Scott
                "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Originally posted by gsb View Post
                  Welcome and thanks for the report. Heard it was crowded out there today.
                  it was that's why I didn't fell like chasing those birds.

Comment

Thanks for the report and congratulations on the catch !! Yeah, keep those reports coming in . Appreciate it .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the report.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                      X