Chocolate this evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate this evening

We could only fish for an hour this evening so we got on to birds ALOT of dinks and only 2 keepers today. Wanted to fish the reeks we've been having luck at but had to go. Cought the keepers on mirrolures and plastics.

Thanks for reporting in !! Caught some fish, though !!
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

thanks for the report my boats been down im itching!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thanks-short trips beat long slow trips-sounds like good action which is what counts!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the report, where in Chocolate were you? Donna and I made the decision to go out as well for a couple of hours and hit one of our favorite spots. We needed up catching 20 plus keepers, but only kept 3 (18" 18" and 19"). It was done on popping cork and shrimp.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
            Thanks for the report, where in Chocolate were you? Donna and I made the decision to go out as well for a couple of hours and hit one of our favorite spots. We needed up catching 20 plus keepers, but only kept 3 (18" 18" and 19"). It was done on popping cork and shrimp.
            We drive across the bay from the sea isle are and fish the area by the geo tubes and new bayou and all the reefs by halls. We havent ventured much further up chocolate.

Comment

Working...
            X