norton lures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• norton lures

i have been fishing with bob norton owner of norton lures and caught loads of fish 2 years ago now that is my whole tackle box.
    what is your favorite arty company?
    Itching To Be Fishing!

Salt and pepper jr and plum and chartuese.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

also good colors explorer

i like those colors also my favorite of the four is chatreus
      Itching To Be Fishing!

Comment

Chicken on a chain, 10W40 and plum/chart
        Bone/Chrt corky devil
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Brown lures devil eyes for me but I also throw a lot of 10w40root beer and limetreuse, and my all time favorite bait is a ss jr chrome black with the chrome scratched off the belly wich makes it bome color.
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

That is my lure of chose..
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Heddon- makers of the Super Spook and Super Spook Jr. Bone or Black
              Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Narrow your selection down and stick with them. If not, you will have a lot of plastics in your bag that don't get thrown. Right Chip
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post

That is my lure of chose..
                  Haha could've guessed that!

Comment

I've caught a lot of fish on bass assassins so that is what I usually throw. Those new ttf plastics look pretty good though, I might pick up some next time I'm at academy.

Comment

Brown lures is my choice red/white and pearl/chart

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                        Narrow your selection down and stick with them. If not, you will have a lot of plastics in your bag that don't get thrown. Right Chip
                        Amen.......Lure of Choice is a Clown SS Jr or Bone/Holograph SS Jr.
                        I throw tops about 80% of the time, but during the winter that goes down to maybe 60%.
                        sigpic
                        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

depends on color but I use all brands. Bass Assasin Chicken on a chain, limetruse, pumkinseed and plum sea shad. Brown Lures Pink Holo, Rootbeer, Amber, Pink Lemonade, glow. Norton Pumpkinseed, LSU, Pearl/chart. TTF morning glory and texas chicken.

Comment

corky,mirrorlure,ttk,brown lure,nortons, and of course topwater lol..spook jrs and skitterwalks..theres some good knock offs topwater lures also...bass assassin easily tears up every time i catch a fish..they are good but i dont really like them.

Comment

Working...
                            X