A repeat would be nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A repeat would be nice

of the 1965 bowl game w/ Broadway Joe Namath.
    Attached Files

Yes it would-we showed them. It pisses me off that Ingram will get the heisman and not Colt-all because Ingram had a good game over the gators-sux!!! It aint right-Colt deservred it last year and was screwed and looks bad for him this year. JT-you and me oughta have a vote!!

Boo Bama!! GO HORNS!!!!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

One other thing-I think the same idjits that voted BHO in are the ones with the right to vote the Heisman Trophy!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

It shouldn't go to Ingram or Colt. SUH for heisman baby! haha

Comment

Suh shouldn't get the Heisman BUT he absolutely played one of the greatest games by a defensive player in the last fifty years of college football. Watching him wreck the UT offense was as impressive display as I have ever seen. If Robolo walked outside at any point in the game he would seen me PUKING my guts out into the canal when Ned scored their last points...we got lucky.

Colt will show better than yall think in the Heisman.
          sigpic

Comment

Hope so Brad-the boy deserves it based on his overall record-not just a game like Ingram-damn media hates McCoy and I can only fathom it's because the media is stupid-look how they LOVE BHO (except Fox, thank goodness!).

Alex, we were just getting used to ya and TT and there ya go promotin some GD player from a yankee team. YOU"RE IN TEXAS and don't forget it!! I don't think you wanna be in Omaha-no freakin saltwater fish there!
            Last edited by Robalo; December 11, 2009, 03:54 PM.

Comment

seem like there allways trying to screw texas out of something...........colt did get a bunch of awards...but he deserves the big H..........suh.....had one game in the national spot light and boy did he shine butthe team record speaks for it's self........i would like to see him playinf D on the texans
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Hahaha, Ingram has been wreckin it all year. But if a running back wins it I would rather it be Gerhart. Ok ok, i will pick a texas qb...Keenum for heisman!

Comment

steaks on the menu for Bama

Ingram will take it,and then he's going to run all over that sorry *** defense of texas.
                  TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
                    Hahaha, Ingram has been wreckin it all year. But if a running back wins it I would rather it be Gerhart. Ok ok, i will pick a texas qb...Keenum for heisman!
                    yeah but he screwed himself over against ECU with 3 picks in the spotlight.

But X2 on SUH.

I'm just glad FU lost so Tebow wont get it again
                    XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Working...
                    X