Clear Creek Tournament Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear Creek Tournament Article

Well it has been a rough week at work. Some of you know I work at the Johnson Space Center so the events on Wednesday evening really made a bad week get very much worse. But this is a fishing forum and so I'll put work out of my mind as I did this morning. I finally finished the article on the tournament I fished in last weekend so if you want to see all the results here you go.

Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

You did great!! Lots of smiles on all the fishermen!!
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Only five teams caught a limit of 5 bass. Sounds like a slow day.

Comment

Thanks guys!! I would have had a limit if I wasn't turning keepers go....LOL It wasn't the best day as the water was really muddy so that slow them down some. I caught at least 15 bass total for the day and lost a few as well so they were hitting if you had the right baits. Most of the time you will catch 3-4 throw backs for every keeper.
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Great pics. At least you placed. Lord Bless.
          robert
          And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Working...
          X