slow morning in Chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slow morning in Chocolate

Fished all my favorite spots in the bayou & in Choc bay....not many keepers to be had. The water is still pretty nasty from the previous rains.Can't wait for it to clean up a bit. It is still better than being at the house.

thanks for the report... was thinkin about goin to chocolate today or tomorrow...
    west bay a little slow too....but like you said ...better than hangin at the house
    Captain Glenn Stevens
    Coastal Guide Service
    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Thanks for thje report....definitely better than being at the in-laws.....that's where I am!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Chip I am going to tell Tina you said that!!

Comment

Chocolate

x2 on being on the water vs. the house

I made a trip into the bayou yesterday afternoon. It was a milky mess.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
            Chip I am going to tell Tina you said that!!
            Right Click....Select All....Copy....yep, someones gonna owe us some beer at the next meeting FP! LMAO
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Yepp just like i told Barham one day you will get out of Chocolate.
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                Right Click....Select All....Copy....yep, someones gonna owe us some beer at the next meeting FP! LMAO
                She knows I'd rather be fishing than hanging at the in-laws......She's smart enough to make sure I get fishing time in during the week so I can do these things on the weekend!
                I'll still get you a beer at the next shindig.
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                  She knows I'd rather be fishing than hanging at the in-laws......She's smart enough to make sure I get fishing time in during the week so I can do these things on the weekend!
                  I'll still get you a beer at the next shindig.

I was thinking about her...maybe her family would though! Me and Jeremy like LOTS of beer! LOL
                  Don't be a Nancy!
                  If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Its always a good day on the water fish or no fish...
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

thanks for the report, at least you caught something. West bay was really slow this weekend, no bait to be found. We hit Choc, south shoreline coves, north shoreline, and greens with no fish to speak of.
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks for checking in !!
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                            Yepp just like i told Barham one day you will get out of Chocolate.
                            STFU!! last time I was there was with you!!!!!!!!! Remember fellas just because it's fresh on top the saltywater is on bottom had one of my best days up the bayou in the middle of winter and the water on top was nasty and flowing!
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Glad you got out anyway.. thanks for the update. I can't seem to get past that nasty- red- fresh water thing either. I probably run right past the area that's holding fish in search of better looking water. I'm definitely not known for my skills though.
                              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                              X