• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailed Account of Great White Shark Attack

Mack (aka MackFisherman2)
    Houston & Pirates Cove in Galveston
    mackfisherman2@hotmail.com

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, except bears, bears will kill you.

Sorry could help it,

Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down the pond chasin' bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.

Comment

We're gonna need a bigger boat
      sigpic

Comment

Scared me for a minute. This post is under the Chocolate forum and said shark attack, don't do that to me again
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
          Sorry could help it,

Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down the pond chasin' bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.
          Sweet!! That was great Neal -- Now post up the scene about the Indianapolis -- that one still gives me the chills.
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
            Sorry could help it,

Heres to swimming with bow legged women
            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Scary stuff, especially for divers like me

I have always wanted to hunt blue water in S. Africa and nearshore in N. Cal but white sharks are always in the back of my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                Scary stuff, especially for divers like me

I have always wanted to hunt blue water in S. Africa and nearshore in N. Cal but white sharks are always in the back of my mind.
                I've been in the water with a white shark. Saw her at 150' in Egypt off of a wreck swimming across a deep drop off (drift dive) we were drifting from reef to reef and made our way finally to the bow of the ship (wreck) where we saw her. Pictures didn't come out , then we went through a school of Jack Crevalle... scary fish too when there's 1000 staring at you! I'll have to bring the pictures and show you Yan... Stop by my place later tonight I'm headed down to the Island!!
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Shark attach shark attach get out of the water and don't come back.
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I wouldn't go into any water known to have great whites sighted recently or not, California, anywhere. Now, I may go in the kiddie pool, but only after observing the little tykes there for a while.
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                    X