Bluewaver back on the water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluewaver back on the water

I got to meet up with Bluewaver this morning to get him and his boat back out on the water. Could not do any pounding around the bay but the Clear Lake channel would be the best bet to be on the smooth side and winter fishing still. High pressure, moon hanging around till 10 am and a strong incoming tide made for a tough day.

We worked several areas in and around clear lake. Finally after hours of looking around we resorted back to the channel and Bluewaver hooks up with a solid 20" trout on a plum SWA.

Sure was a great day back on the water with my friend Bluewaver after the major surgury he just went threw. His boat needed the running and his reel needed the workout but to top it off He needed the time out on the water.

We worked jerk shad, curl tails and other types of touts. Birds, spoil banks and just drifting along shorelines. It was a really GREAT DAY!

Glad to hear you all got out there, and Walt got him a fish! Can't keep a good man down!
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Yes Sir a Great Friend a Great day and even a fish pull. It doesn't get any better, well maybe a few more pulls. It was just a blast feeling the salt in my face once again, 1st time since late Dec.

We saw a ton of fish on the Fish Finder if you can believe those things, I'm sure there is more solid Trout in the channel areas of Clear Lake. A Good place to take the kids and old follks like me.

Thanks Kevin for taking care of my old broken butt, you did good my friend and it's great to be back..

Not a good Phone Pic and was wore out but here's the 1 lonely fish!

Comment

Good fishing guys.
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Way to get back out there Kevin and Walt! Good days are coming soon!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report guys
            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Very nice Kevin. Glad Walt got out and caught. Really nice to make your friend get out and enjoy a day out.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X