11/21/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/21/08

A few pics from today. The deer horns were caught on an Assassin in Chocolate. LOL

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

That is funny, you need to hang it on your wall with the assasin stuck on it. Looks like it was a good day, wish I could have been out there. See any ducks moving around?
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

How big was that biggest trout? She looks kinda fat compared to those smaller ones.
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

To be honest I wasn't looking for any ducks, but I did notice alot of geese flying all over. Some within range. Maybe one of rthese days if I ever get into duck hunting I will pay more attention to the ducks. I have been kicking it around but have not commited to ducks just yet. May give it a shot next year to see if I like it.

The big Trout went 22". All the others between 15 and 17".

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

You ever want to go, give me a shout. It is probably the only thing I like better than fishing and only barely. I go almost as much as you fish when time allows with my schedule.

Semper Fi!

Comment

Those are some nice looking Flatties and a real "trophy".
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Another nice report from da pimp!
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Today my guys were determined to fish no matter what the conditions were. I told them Thursday night it would be a tough one but I really thought we could scratch out a few fish. We left the 2004 bridge at 6am under a strong 20 to 25 knot northeast wind and headed straight to the east shoreline of Chocolate Bay. My game plan was a very simple one today, get in on the east shoreline out of the wind and grind it out. I knew there where fish in the area and I knew they wouldn't leave. The area has bait, shell, and soft mud! The 3 main keys for cold water fishing. My guys did really well today as we scratched out 14 fish all on plum assassins worked slowly over scattered shell/mud mix. Most of the better fish came right out front of New Bayou located in Chocolate Bay. I did find alot of bait on the surface but couldn't get any topwater action today. Off the water at 2pm.

With this latest front it looks like thing are starting to get more into a winter time pattern. Next week I'm gonna start doing some scouting in upper West Bay just to see how things are shaping up.

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I just might take you up on that Majek. I think I may try it next year.

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Let me know, there is still plenty of time for this year if you wanted to.

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
                    X