Tough Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough Fishing

I've been out the last two mornings and have only caught three Redfish, and NO trout!
    I have hit the mid-bay reefs, S. and N. shoreline. The trout must be on either end of the bay because I've looked here.
    I'm going to fish upper bay shell this morning..........they gotta be somewhere.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Upper

They have been catchin' Trout all over Upper & Trinity the last few days. You should be able to find them up there!
    Good Luck
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Yup my dad and I were out yesterday and went all over west bay lookin for fish. Once that fog finally lifted we hit some coves and where we caugh the only fish of the day, 2 reds and a flounder. We also waded confederates and some spoil banks along the icw and didnt catch a single fish.

Comment

Upper and Trinity ain't in my neighborhood...
        I did find some very good trout this morning before I went in for breakfast and the rain.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
          Upper and Trinity ain't in my neighborhood...
          I did find some very good trout this morning before I went in for breakfast and the rain.
          Kenny come over to my place and we'll fish under the lights at night... You wont need to wake up early or anything can sleep in a still take advantage of the Chili Dog
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            Kenny come over to my place and we'll fish under the lights at night... You wont need to wake up early or anything can sleep in a still take advantage of the Chili Dog
            I don't think I can stay up that late......
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
            X