PDA

View Full Version : Definitely Trout in the lights now!

Explorer21
April 12th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Woke up around 2:00 am to turn the AC on and looked at our underwater lights and boy are the trout in the canals! Some real fat ones too. I went outside to take a closer look and you can hear them popping the top of the water not only under the lights, but in the cove next to me. Wanted to jump in with a black SS Jr, but could not get the energy!

Will take some pictures this week when I get back from Austin.

April 12th, 2010, 08:50 AM
The bite didn't turn on at the camp until 1:30 Sunday morning and I heard the same thing when I woke up and went out to the end of the dock. It was on!!

WestEndAngler
April 12th, 2010, 09:29 AM
There were some Moby Trout in the lights Saturday (Sunday AM) after wind died down a bit.

XtremeAngler
April 12th, 2010, 10:07 AM
cool! good info thanks

nokatchin
April 12th, 2010, 10:18 AM
nice info,thanks

SUPER SPOOK
April 14th, 2010, 07:02 PM
sweet

corndog
April 14th, 2010, 09:35 PM
Woke up around 2:00 am to turn the AC on and looked at our underwater lights and boy are the trout in the canals! Some real fat ones too. I went outside to take a closer look and you can hear them popping the top of the water not only under the lights, but in the cove next to me. Wanted to jump in with a black SS Jr, but could not get the energy!

Send directions to your place I will follow!!! LOL Thanks for the update

slyell
April 14th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Nice!! Time to take the yaks out at night =)

screamindrag
April 15th, 2010, 08:58 AM

I would have said to heck with the AC and grabbed a rod.

Explorer21
April 15th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Went out last night again and they were stacked in there. Saw a few rat reds as well.

PasadenaMan
April 15th, 2010, 10:00 AM
I know the last time I was at the camp I got tired of catching them. Its a rush though.

young gun
April 16th, 2010, 12:51 AM
yeah..... wats the directions... i bring tha beer.... lol