Moses Lake. 4/11/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moses Lake. 4/11/10

Darell Chris and I went out fishing Sunday morning. Leaving out of Eagle point..weather was good light wind's..calm conditions. Except for the ship wake..at the reef south of Redfish. After leaving the reef..we fished the oyster reef along the coast from Eagle point to Topwater. First fish of the day was landed by me. A small Sheepshead,then we landed a couple of small red's.Released back to grow big and tasty. Darell had to go in..so,we headed back to Eagle point. We dropped off Darell and went out again. Then we headed to Dickinson Bay. No luck there..cruised over to Moses Lake. We headed to the deep hole..and nothing happening. Then we drifted towards the entrance and went over a school of fish. I stopped the boat there..anchored the boat and resumed fishing. We were catching some small Red's. Catching.. and releasing to live another day. Then my rod bend's..I reel in a nice 17"Flounder. Then sitting in wind's that were 5-20 on and off. As time passed..the wind's had died down to 5-8mph... out of the south east. Kabamm..my rod starts bending with the reel screaming out line. I hooked into a nice 21" Red that was so beautiful. There we were with two keepers in the Ice box.After watching some moron's out with there boat spitting water into the air after getting stuck. Yes..the morons got there boat freed. Then Chris hooks another Red..though it was only 17". Chris released it to grow to be caught again. Here are the two keepers. They are gonna be good broiled with lemon garlic and some Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning. Not a bad day out on the water.
    Attached Files
    They like shiny spoons...

Nice Report and Pics.. Thanks!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

nice day of fishing,congrats
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice job

Comment

Way to get out there and find them ...
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

nice report and pic's but that Chris guy he's bad news.
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

thanks for the report!!
              Captain Glenn Stevens
              Coastal Guide Service
              www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Way to go Fellas!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Good report-thanks.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice report. Good writing I felt like I was there!!!
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X