PDA

View Full Version : Who's going out this coming Sunday?

REELING 65
April 14th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Yes..I am thinking of going out to the Jetty's this 4/18/10. Also running out to the rig northeast of the north jetty. Maybe..pick up a few King's. Hook up with some nice Bull Red fishing action. I know I am going to troll out to the rig. Just wanted to know who else might be making the trip? Hopefully the wind's will not be bad. I know this week is shot out for calm wind's. I can hear them reels screaming now! Fish...fish fish! :D

April 14th, 2010, 07:56 PM
Yes..I am thinking of going out to the Jetty's this 4/18/10. Also running out to the rig northeast of the north jetty. Maybe..pick up a few King's. Hook up with some nice Bull Red fishing action. I know I am going to troll out to the rig. Just wanted to know who else might be making the trip? Hopefully the wind's will not be bad. I know this week is shot out for calm wind's. I can hear them reels screaming now! Fish...fish fish! :D

It's still a little early for the kings that close in Dave. You're probably better off getting some live crab and fishing for big uglies at the jetties.

REELING 65
April 14th, 2010, 08:08 PM
It's still a little early for the kings that close in Dave. You're probably better off getting some live crab and fishing for big uglies at the jetties.
Yeah..I know it ..though you never know. I was thinkin of more jetty's and some nice Bulls. A day on the water fishin.. is better then sitting on land wishin. lol :D

imhammer
April 14th, 2010, 08:22 PM
No weekends for me! Good luck out there though!

Robalo
April 15th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Looks like bad weather. If we do any fishing, it'll be close to JB and Sea Isle. Be careful!

FP10
April 15th, 2010, 11:20 AM
I am gonna do some light fishing/gigging(if the winds lay down a little) on Saturday night.

REELING 65
April 15th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Yeah ..this weather ..well not to great. Looks like if the wind's do not lay down. That,it might be a wash. I sure hope not..just have to wait and see.:sailor:

Explorer21
April 15th, 2010, 12:25 PM
If you go, be safe and let us know how you did. Good luck out there. Enjoy.

REELING 65
April 17th, 2010, 01:09 PM
I could be out there right now. This is not that bad weather...I have been out on the gulf in worse. If it is like today I am going. I am going to do some fishing today. That is for sure.:D