This Weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Weekend?

Anyone going out fishing? Hunting? I see currently the forecast shows some strong winds which is not what I wanted to hear. Slightly Choppy to Moderate Chop so as far as taking my new rig across W. Bay I'm not 100% sure... I might stick to the South Shoreline or trailer to SLP and work the protected areas.

Sandy, you mentioned you've been seeing ducks flying all around Titlum-Tatlum... Where exactly? Anyone wanna go shoot some ducks? Then catch some reds and tag sandy's new dock? jk jk
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I might be up for it.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I hope to get out for a little line wetting-that is if it aint freezing cold and windy. Come on Spring!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
        I might be up for it.
        Tagging Sandy's new dock?

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
          Tagging Sandy's new dock?
          We'll paint it pink when he's not looking.
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Y'all paint anything pink and you'll have to answer to Glen, and he has more guns than me. I'm going to be at the big HGCA gun show at Reliant all weekend. Now the following weekend will be a big 2 day camp trip. We're going to jack the place up and get it level again, perhaps also put the stringers in for the Ike stolen room. If anyone wants to lend a hand, come on. Saturday will be mostly for fun. Sunday for workin'.

Coe, the millions of ducks I saw were in Louisiana in Bayou Cook. I haven't been out to Titlum since before Christmas.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

How dare you tease me with such lies

Comment

Working...
              X