coe? sunglasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coe? sunglasses

Hey what was the link to the cheap Costas you found in la? I seem to not be able to find the link that was up a couple of weeks ago. Thanks in advance.
    I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Originally posted by slickfish View Post
    Hey what was the link to the cheap Costas you found in la? I seem to not be able to find the link that was up a couple of weeks ago. Thanks in advance.
    He'll be offshore all day today. You might want to try a pair of Fishgillz...light, they float and have a life time warranty for $40.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
      He'll be offshore all day today. You might want to try a pair of Fishgillz...light, they float and have a life time warranty for $40.
      $40 was the boat show special. Still they're $50 and float and have lifetime warranty for lens scratches and all.
      Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

If you can spring for the costas you wont regret it. Best thing i have ever done for my eyes!! Thanks Girls for the Fathers Day gift!!!
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

If anyone is in the market for a new pair of Costa Del Mar sunglasses, I

STRONGLY

suggest that you give a call to the fine folks down at C & M Bayou Fuel in Lafitte, LA.

(504) 689-2013

I ordered a new pair of the Fisch with 580 amber lens/green mirrors for $105 less than my local retailer. He ordered them from Costa today - only because he didn't have the exact model I wanted in stock.

If you know what you want, give them a call and get a price quote. You will not be disappointed.
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

costa's

Hey there is a store on E-bay, "A Pair Of Shades". got a pair of TP2's for a lot less than anywhere else. also they are the real deal, with warrenty.
            good luck.

Roy @ Boat Workz
            pearland

Comment

For what little it's worth:

You can order Costa's by Rx (along with Oakley's, Maui Jim's) at several optical places. In my case, Costa's at the TSO-Northline and my insurance covered about half the cost. (humdililah)

I'm also religious about wearing the cotton croakies with my glasses while fishin'

At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                these look pretty good, much appreciated.. just ordered me a pair of the daytona's..
                Boats and hoes.

Comment

Working...
                X