Need some info on wading East Bay....going Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some info on wading East Bay....going Sunday

A buddy and me are heading out into East Bay this Sunday, we are launching from Stingaree. Was wondering if we can get some areas to wade in the early morning, not looking for honey holes but and info is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

This time of year I would start on Smith Point. If the winds are light thats were I would start. Look for bait!!!! I like fishing from the sunken barge towards the point.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

The sunken barge....good solid bottom or muddy?

Comment

Good sand bottom.

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Another option for east bay this time of the year is drift the reefs in 5-7' of water. Look for slicks and bait.

Comment

We were planning on doing that in the afternoon, probably going to get out before sunrise and wanted to wade.

Comment

Also, any GPS Cords. on the barge? Cant find it on Google earth.

Comment

go down to sievers cut pull boat up on bank and wade and cast into the cut towards the channel marker and well just wade the point fish are there trust me heres from last monday when the weather was bad
                Attached Files

Comment

Josh, we'll be out riding this weekend after the duck blind drawing... Your free Saturday?
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

got a b-day party to go to don't know what time though i will give you a call if it ain't to late oh yea the water has been llloooooooowwwwww in the morning

Comment

10-4 & in the afternoon I heard... Can't wait! About ready for a mud shower and some gator prospecting... I heard you were debating on Gator Fest this year?

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                        Josh, we'll be out riding this weekend after the duck blind drawing... Your free Saturday?
                        Are you in the Halls deal this year WEA.?
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

im taking off sat. night so i will be out there all day sat. riding and going to the fest that night suppost to be a few airboats go riding but on the gator tag don't know yet i might try and get one.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                            Are you in the Halls deal this year WEA.?
                            No. But I do plan on showing up there on some selected mornings... Just to say hey and thanks for returning my phone calls hmmm public blind on a navigable waterway... Don't mind if I do!

Comment

I know we are robbing a thread but I want to get a couple hunts in with you this year?
                              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X