Tides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tides

Can anyone look out there window and tell me what the tides are like today? Normal, below normal or WAY out?

Coon, have you seen our buoy report?? Check the front page on the right hand side...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Rookie mistake, let me check it out.....hmmmm....but it doesn't tell me whether there are any oysters showing under Fat Boys pier...sometimes its the simple things...

Comment

Oysters will always be there

Comment

As soon as my internet gets fixed down there I'll hook back up my webcam and we'll be able to pull pictures instantly and check tide levels in the bays... Have you looked at our webcam page? I'm not sure whats up since Ike etc...

Comment

I'm 550 miles from the coast at the moment but looking at the forecast it shows southeast wind all around 10-20 for the next couple of days so I'm thinking there should be plenty of water in the bay..

Comment

There is plenty of water in the bay...TTU..i fished for about 30 min. where me, you and ap did and you had better been on your tip-toes this afternoon.

Comment

Sheet don't tell me that lol. I've got it tough enough bein 5'9. Hopefully I can find some nice comfy waist deep water.

By the way JT, is the boat ramp open @ sea isle useable? Have you seen ppl launching out of it?

Comment

heres a webcam for you out of seabrook, i think he turns it off at night but good during the day.. you can chagne the direction its pointed and also zoom in/out w/ the roller on your mouse..

Gallery of my pictures, along with a link to the Seabrook Weather page

Last edited by caz; February 5, 2009, 11:02 PM.
                  Boats and hoes.

Comment

The ramp (a block or two from the marina)thats suppossed to be private is good. Theyve also raked the canals and it looks like most of the debris from Ike is cleaned up.

The ramp next to the bote slips is usuable if theres plenty of water.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                      The ramp (a block or two from the marina)thats suppossed to be private is good. Theyve also raked the canals and it looks like most of the debris from Ike is cleaned up.

The ramp next to the bote slips is usuable if theres plenty of water.
                      There's one right across from BoomGoon's driveway in Tiki. The first street past the stop sign. It's kinda steep but, useable.
                      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                        heres a webcam for you out of seabrook, i think he turns it off at night but good during the day.. you can chagne the direction its pointed and also zoom in/out w/ the roller on your mouse..

http://www.nichtberger.com/
                        Do you know where this webcam is located?
                        sigpic
                        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

cool, thanks jt. Im going out tomorrow so I might put in there

Comment

Working...
                          X