cowboys practice delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cowboys practice delayed

practice at the cowboys facility was delayed this afternoon after a player found a white powdery substance on the field.emergency crews and homeland security arrived on the scene.after analysis,experts determined the substance,while unfamiliar to many players,was in fact the goal line.practice will resume tomorrow morning.
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Awesome
    sigpic

Comment

I heard there were some bad storms and possible tornado near the Cowboys stadium, but no reports of any touchdowns.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

lol!
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

good stuff
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

lol
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

They were all arrested last sunday after the game for impersonating a football team!!! Oh and also for being a bunch of "GAYS" as the hispanic reporter from Univision noted!!!
                Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Funny stuff Jamin, I just wish we could have kicked the crap out of them! I can not stand the Cowboys!
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

LOL! Good stuff
                    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
                    X