E.Matty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E.Matty

Well to busy to catch the boat in the morn.with Sneekpete so i put MJH in my seat.I sure hope yall have the same kinda sat. me and Sneeky had last weekGood luck .....Psssst Sneeky hand down a couple secerets to mjh....!!!!!!
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Yall be careful on what kind of secret you hand down!

Comment

I'll be down there tomorrow with 10,000 of my closest friends

Comment

No report?

Comment

Ok I met Sneekypete at East Matty and we caught several undersized fish. I finally got to catch my first 2 redfish and that was fun. I also got to catch my first trout that were keepers. 1 at 15 1/2 and the other was 19 1/2. They were not that big but they were a first for me and I am proud of that. Thanks Lurefisher for giving me you spot and Thanks Sneekypete for putting me on some fish. I had a blast!

Comment

Congrats on the first red's and trout of your life!!!!!!!MJH I have been fishing with Sneek since i was 16 17 years old .I am now 42 ,your journey has just begone!!!!!!

Comment

WOW look at your rep.power WHOOOOOOOOOOOW

Comment

Originally posted by mjh View Post
                Ok I met Sneekypete at East Matty and we caught several undersized fish. I finally got to catch my first 2 redfish and that was fun. I also got to catch my first trout that were keepers. 1 at 15 1/2 and the other was 19 1/2. They were not that big but they were a first for me and I am proud of that. Thanks Lurefisher for giving me you spot and Thanks Sneekypete for putting me on some fish. I had a blast!
                congrats on the firsts.
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Congrats.......Glad you got out there with Rick. He knows his stuff!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

wtg! i ran into a bottle of bushmills friday night and didnt make it.
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Yea, Danny we waited for you at the ramp.....maybe 30-45 seconds aleast....after that much time I figured you were'nt coming...

Comment

Way to go guys

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
                          Yea, Danny we waited for you at the ramp.....maybe 30-45 seconds aleast....after that much time I figured you were'nt coming...
                          Har !! Better to be early than late !! Congratulations on your catch .
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                          X