East Matty 10/15 &10/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Matty 10/15 &10/16

Participated in a company fishing tournament and fished East Bay, mostly in Live Oak Bay, Chinquapin reefs and as far west as Boggy Creek with our team of three kayakers.

Lots of undersized trout and a few undersize redfish. Between us for the two days, we had about 12 keeper trout, a flounder and a redfish.

I landed a 26", 5 lb spec on the west side of Live Oak Bay on Friday. I'll tack on a picture once I get it from the guy who took the pic.

Attached is a pic of my 3 spec stringer for friday.

They only hit on chicken-on-a-chain soft plastics. I did get several undersize trout on silver Johnson Sprite Spoons.
    Attached Files
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Thanks for the report!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

That's a nice trout you caught, thanks for the report.

Comment

Nicely done !! Thanks for the report !!
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Here's the pic of the big trout (5# 26") from Friday 10/15.

Also, at the company tourney, lots of positive comments and oogling of the FWE shirt. The logo print is great!
          Attached Files
          At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Way to go!! there are soem really nice fish showing up down there.
            http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Working...
            X