Corndogs weekend report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corndogs weekend report

Heres an update from last weekend. Fished chocolate bay Friday with Super Spook. We went up in chocolate and I had 3 keeper reds and two trout. Saturday went out solo around new bayou area and had 3 reds and 2 flouder. Went out Sunday with Sneaky and he had 1 Keeper red and one border line flatties threw it back. I had a few sandies and one border line Speck that was ejected upon trying to land in the boat. Was an awesome weekend for being on the water. Saturday I enjoyed a killer nap on the front of the Ugly mudda . Awoke to find three or four boats around me Picked up and reeled up a dip net. So cleaned it off and headed in. Burned up my axle bearing on the way home so I am grounded until I get another axle. Tight lines!!!!
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Ray try www.championtrailer.com for the axle.Good excuse to hunt more deer.lol
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
      Ray try www.championtrailer.com for the axle.Good excuse to hunt more deer.lol
      Kost st mayor thinks he has a new one for me!! Will see.
      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

cool!I may go fishin this weekend but not 100%!

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
          cool!I may go fishin this weekend but not 100%!
          Good take me to your secret spot I have shown you several of mine!! LOL
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Thanks for the report!
            Chris

Comment

Good report Ray!

Comment

Good report mr Corndawg
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

You might also try Trailer Wheel and Frame on I-45 north the prices are great and they have lots to choose from. I know i use to work there they have axles all over the showroom.

Comment

Ray did the Kost st Mayor hook u up or is he taking care of Mayorial duties likeand.When's a Mayor like that gonna have time to grease your axle!

Comment

Working...
                    X