468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne Pedigo with his 23 5/8 incher donated to SCT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Pedigo with his 23 5/8 incher donated to SCT.

This is a good friend and outside of Chester and MudSkipper the most dedicated Flounder conservationist I know.
    I introduced Wayne to Blockade Runners 2 weeks ago and it was a joy all around.
    I've been trying to get him to join the web site as we have the only friendly Flounder Gigging forum in the state that I am aware of.
    Wayne is on the left and his buddy Wade which Sandy and I meet is in the middle.
    His donated trophy is the big in the tank.
    Dang! Is that WillieP on the right!?!
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; November 10, 2010, 03:06 PM. Reason: Spelling
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Nice going Bert!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Cool bert ,dont look like she got the gig! LOL
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Kudo's to your buddy Bert!Hey who's the ugly guy on the right!lol
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

I lifted the picture from "Flounder Reveloution"...That does look just like WillieP, no?
            Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Bert I meet Wayne and Wade at Blockade Runners camp last sunday seem like two great guy's. Man that's a good flounder

Comment

That's Wayne Pedigo y'all. Bert and his colorful spelling. I'm going to tell Wayne you made him into an I-Taleeyan.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Wayne is deffinitly a friend of the flounder .... That is his second over 20" flounder turned in, in a month ..... he is a flounder catching machine.
                  FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I know I can't spell for sheit but I do try to keep it colorful.

Ya he's dedicated all right. The Guy lives in the Dallas area and comes down with a camper and boat and stays about 6 weeks during the run.

He has a sticker mid ship on the hull that reads something like "Flounder Specimen Collector" with the permit number for two reasons;
                    1. He can keep needed small males to turn in to the Sea Center unlike the rest of us.
                    2. Last year a concerned angeler sicked the game warden on him for keeping to many and undersided fish...they didn't know he was working under cover for the state.

He's a tall dude, might even give Chip a run for his money. Maybe I'll call him this weekend and see if he can put me and the kids on a November limit and stop by BR's for a little inebriation's

Comment

News Flash!

The guy in the green shirt, that's not WillieP.
                      His name is Rick Borden and as it turns out per Wayne, Rick is the one that landed the saddle blanket.
                      They are childhood friends...cool.

Comment

That's ok, spellin' don't make a man. John Wayne said somethin' like that.

Wayne is a real cool feller. He's still livin' down at the KOA right now. Said he doesn't fish on the weekends much, so he would be in for comin' out to the camp to help a bit.
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Very nice fellas. That one should produce some eggs!
                          sigpic
                          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Yup, he's comming. I got the impression he even wants to help.
                            I knew you'd like that guy.
                            You have to admit my track record for newbs has been pretty good with the exception of the "Tornado".

Comment

Hello Guys,

Bert called and said y'all were talking about me over here. Thought I better check in and see what it's all about. Yeah, Wade and I did enjoy stopping be the cabin the other night and meeting Sandy and the gang. Plan to go back next Sat. and help out with some work that needs to be done. Look forward to helping out and meeting some new friends.

For the record, the 23 5/8 in. flounder was caught by Rick Borden. Rick, Wade and I grew up within 5 blocks of each other in Cleburne, TX. We have been friends all of our lives. They have come down to fish with me for a few days. The 22.5 in. flounder that was turned over to the SCT a couple of weeks ago was caught by my wife, Joyce. (Goes by Meme) I'm just her net boy. LOL!!!

See y'all on Saturday.

Wayner
                              Children are pieces of our heart running around outside of our body.

Comment

Working...
                              X