High Tech Marine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Tech Marine

Wanted to put in a good word for Keith over at High Tech Marine. My boat had a myriad of small things that needed to be done. I have been patching and taping for a year or so and finally decided to get it all done. I was a tad leery about boat repair guys and getting gouged. I saw the ad here on FWE and got in touch with Keith. First, he came to me. I keep the boat at the West End Marina and being that he came out there on any day of the week was worth it in my book. He did the things he could out there, took my lower unit to his shop, and came back to finish. Second, Keith is a heck of a good guy, which is important to me. I don't like spending time with a holes as I'm sure no one else does either. He or his wife was constantly in contact with me letting me know what was going on so their communication was top notch as well. Finally, and really important, Keith saved me quite a bit of money on my electronics. I have had several issues with my trolling motor and had been told that it "was shot" and would be best served to either get a new one or take it off completely. I asked Keith to take a look. He went out, got on the phone with the trolling motor company, did some trouble shooting and found out that this "shot" motor needed a new part that would run me $90. He also was able to grab me two new batteries at cost (among other things).

Anyway, since he advertised here and I found him on here I thought I would give him and his company a shout out on the board. Simply put, High Tech Marine came to me, did solid work, and saved me some good money. I would highly refer them to anyone needed any boat and or motor work done.
    sigpic

Great to hear a positive review & experience about a valued sponsor! I know Keith & High Tech will appreciate the positive feedback!
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; January 15, 2011, 04:32 PM. Reason: spelling
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I have used them a couple times. They are great.

Comment

me too. housecalls are great.
        michelle

Comment

I use Keith when I can't take care of it myself. He always comes thru and at a fair rate.
          -----------------------
          .~~~~ ~~~~~~~ www.saltwaterhooker.net

Comment

Great!! Another FWE Sponsor being highly touted for their professionalism and diligence!!

WTG Coe-good sponsors are great but GREAT SPONSORS are even better!! helps us all out.

Thanks Brad for the info on High Tech Marine.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

i get calls all the time about mobile work, and I give them Keith's name and number. Good to know i am giving out someone who is is getting possitive feedback. Good job Keith.
              Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
              (AKA Evans Marine Services)
              4340 19th St.
              Bacliff, Texas 77518
              http://evansmarine.net
              http://boatwerxtx.com
              main@boatwerxtx.com
              281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Working...
              X