Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Here's a video of me stoning a mangrove... Listen for the porpoise as I'm descending...

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    We were dropping down 40-50'. Yan had a weight belt, which I need to get! That will allow me to drop faster. I am too buoyant LOL

Leave a comment:

• Bubba T.
    replied
    How deep were you diving to get those fish? that looks like fun, how long can you hold a breath when spearing the fish?

Leave a comment:

• Milkjug
    replied
    Thanks again for the sweet trip Coe. That was some very cool diving. The vis may not have been like that cobalt water but there was a lot of interesting stuff to see and good numbers of fish, and that's all that matters!

Leave a comment:

• Robalo
    replied
    Nice going-I went Sunday. had engine issue on way back in-thankfully at the pass and not 30 miles out.

Leave a comment:

• nokatchin
    replied
    Very nice trip,congrats

Leave a comment:

• reeltime
    replied
    Great trip!

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Originally posted by darstm View Post
    Nice man! Good seeing you this weekend. I thought you might head offshore today when I woke up and there was no wind!!
    For sure matt sorry about your engine fuel issue might be that primer bulb? But fuel restrictions or issues are tough to diagnose.

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Originally posted by Mell Wader View Post
    Great trip Coe. You guys bagged some nice fish. I just missed ya'll when you came in.
    My mom said you had just left...

pimp... 5:30 it is I'm still rockin' lol

Leave a comment:

• Mell Wader
    replied
    Great trip Coe. You guys bagged some nice fish. I just missed ya'll when you came in.

Leave a comment:

• aqua pimp
    replied
    Nice job, report, and pics!!!!

Now go get some rest so you can go hammer some Trout tomorrow. See ya'll at 530 in da morning.

AQUA PIMP

Leave a comment:

• imhammer
    replied
    Awesome fellas.....Looks like dinner time!

Leave a comment:

• darstm
    replied
    Nice man! Good seeing you this weekend. I thought you might head offshore today when I woke up and there was no wind!!

Leave a comment:

• Curmudgeon
    replied
    Way to go guys! Looks like a lot of fun!

Leave a comment:

• lurefisher
    replied
    Good trip yall !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X