Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlatoutFishin
    replied
    Due to recent events...Trinity smokin hot! The trip for tomorrow night has been postponed until further notice(when T Bay cools down).

I'm almost half glad they cancelled, although it would have been fun!

Leave a comment:

• nokatchin
    replied
    Nice!! Congrats
    NK

Leave a comment:

• imhammer
    replied
    Very nice!

Leave a comment:

• Robalo
    replied
    FoF-Nice!!

Leave a comment:

• FlatoutFishin
    replied
    Look here...I never, and I mean never, sleep in when the fish are biting! I might have to work, and I might have other obligations, but if I'm off and the fish are needin a feedin...I'll give it my all to be there.

I was derailed due to weather offshore and our captain didn't want to risk a 75-100 mile run out with stormy conditions. If you were up, like me, at 0300 and checking this stuff out you would know what I mean. Now that we got that stuff straight...Plan "B" wasn't half bad.
    All I can say is 2 rootbeer devil eyes for me, and some morphadite looking rattletrap for my pods,and we way laid them spots and dots in T Bay today.

Now after careful planning...the trip offshore has been rearranged for Wednesday night and then coming home Thursday...sometime.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
    Yeah I remember, cause my voice was sore for a day or two afterwards from yelling so loud. And he didnt even budge! Bailey would never survive a house fire.
    Which is scary... Dude, I called him Friday saying what's up man on the Island come meet me at my place. "Cool leaving here in 10"... I got there he wasn't there called him no answer... Unpacked the car, unloaded boat etc. put things away fed Sadie... Called him again no answer... Remove the boat from the car chalked it up and drove to his place.

Knocked on his downstairs door loud! No answer opened it and man it must have been 90+ degrees in there. He had fallen asleep with the heat on max and I walked in.. "Bailey! Hey Bailey!!" I grabbed a pillow and smacked him with it and quickly discarded the evidence... He finally got up

Leave a comment:

• Unclehandy
    replied
    Yeah I remember, cause my voice was sore for a day or two afterwards from yelling so loud. And he didnt even budge! Bailey would never survive a house fire.

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Or a fire alarm for an alarm clock!
    Oh please, you know dang well he would sleep right through it! Do I have to refresh your memory of the time we were all over there and he passed out and we all started yelling at him and he didn't budge... "FIRE!!" "FIRE!!" at the top of our lungs... "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WAKE UP!!!"

Leave a comment:

• Unclehandy
    replied
    Or a fire alarm for an alarm clock!

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Sounds like a Beachbum manuver to me!
    Speaking of... I was on the water at 10 AM Sunday and Beachbum was nowhere to be found... Apparently he slept for an hour got a text then stayed up til 5AM

He finally showed up at my place around 2PM. That boy needs a schedule!

Remind me never to wait on him again!

Leave a comment:

• Unclehandy
    replied
    Sounds like a Beachbum manuver to me!

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    You never know with Monte... He probably slept in and they left him...

Leave a comment:

• Unclehandy
    replied
    Yeah, that sounds about right after seeing the pics!

Leave a comment:

• Robalo
    replied
    Maybe he meant "off" the shore????

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    How come I just got a Text Message from Monte (Flatoutfishin) displaying a cooler full of Trout... I guess he didn't go off shore, he said he went with plan "B".
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X