X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reef Drifter
    replied
    Originally posted by FP10 View Post
    lol but I caught two keepers yesterday and didn't have to break out the boat. As a matter of fact if I had been able to fish the blackjack tourney and caught the trout I had it would have been third place. The red over 21" so it would not have done me any good. Didn't get to fish how I wanted because I was solo and I didn't see your post about going East or I would have hit you up for sure.
    //
    talking crap about our one and you only caught two ? wth ? with no pics ? cmon man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• dbarham
    replied
    Goof fish Congrats to yo cuz

Leave a comment:

• Reef Drifter
    replied
    Your not going to blindfold me under any circumstance ...

Leave a comment:

• FP10
    replied
    I would have to blindfold you if I took you to my spots....

Leave a comment:

• FP10
    replied
    Originally posted by Reef Drifter View Post
    Hey I have a pic on my phone from your one fish outing not to long ago lol , but I will gladly take you to your spots in west bay
    lol but I caught two keepers yesterday and didn't have to break out the boat. As a matter of fact if I had been able to fish the blackjack tourney and caught the trout I had it would have been third place. The red over 21" so it would not have done me any good. Didn't get to fish how I wanted because I was solo and I didn't see your post about going East or I would have hit you up for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Texfish
    replied
    Reef

Thanks for the report.

Leave a comment:

• Reef Drifter
    replied
    Originally posted by FP10 View Post
    Wow. Just one fish??? Come on Sam do I have to take you fishing?
    Hey I have a pic on my phone from your one fish outing not to long ago lol , but I will gladly take you to your spots in west bay

Leave a comment:

• Rollo
    replied
    Thats useually how it goes on the slow days its just that one bigger fish!! Go Grinders!

Leave a comment:

• FP10
    replied
    Wow. Just one fish??? Come on Sam do I have to take you fishing?

Leave a comment:

• GhostMarine
    replied
    Nice job puttin yur cuz on a PB Sam. Nothing like nailin a good sized trout, to get the blood flowing.
    Hope we do well this comming Sunday. They are still talking 20% chance of weather, but one
    never knows that far down the road....

Leave a comment:

• Curmudgeon
    replied
    Way to grind it out.

Leave a comment:

• FISHINFREAK
    replied

Leave a comment:

• H.Maier
    replied
    Good job, Sam. Whoever said fishing was easy in bad conditions. Congrats to your partner.

Leave a comment:

• evansmarine
    replied
    Any Day Fishing is better than sitting on the sofa! Congrats to your cousin on his PB.

Leave a comment:

• Reef Drifter
    started a topic East bay wade / cousins PB

East bay wade / cousins PB

Me and my cousin went wade fishing the.south shore line by stingers cut yesterday , his first time wading , wind was horrible ! Lot of boats in the area but not alot of action , I threw everything I had soft plastics hard plastics spoons and got nada , my cousin did get one trout his new pb , just under 20 inch and around the four.# mark on a ttf hackberry, looked like Redfish filets they were so thick , so all in all pretty good.day on the water .got one of my best friends hooked on wade fishing now ! Freak is gonna post pics in a minute
Working...
X