Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robalo
    replied
    Blue Water Grill's phone # is 409-974-4934 and their phone was working Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• marcram
    replied
    Originally posted by jocues View Post
    Hi Marcram
    Welcome to the site, as for chocolate I fish there often and the last few trips have been slow and not much water. I am going to try somewhere later this week, maybe put in at topwaters not sure yet.
    Thanks, just got in. A couple of my buddies and I went to shell island, no bait movement but managed 1 flounder. Fought the wind across the bay at around 4:45. Found a small cove in Chocolate bay that was pretty protected from the wind with mud and shell bottom. The water and waves were still coming in pretty hard. Managed 4 trout (2 keepers) in about an hour. Wish we wouldn't have wasted our time on the south shoreline and had gone out straight to there. The drive back was pretty choppy in the bay and we were losing daylight, but managed to get home just before dark. I'll be checking out this spot in a future trip.

Leave a comment:

• jocues
    replied
    Hi Marcram
    Welcome to the site, as for chocolate I fish there often and the last few trips have been slow and not much water. I am going to try somewhere later this week, maybe put in at topwaters not sure yet.

Leave a comment:

• marcram
    replied
    Thanks. Looking forward to hearing some updated reports. I should have one too.

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied

Leave a comment:

• marcram
    replied
    New to this site. I've been posting on wadefishing. I have been fishing out of Sea Isle for about 6 months now. Fishing was good for me in the fall and post Ike, I haven't been having too much luck. Today, I fished the Maggie's pt. area am had one huge hit, but lost it. I am going out tomorrow afternoon. I know you guys are suggesting SLP for the STRONG wind tomorrow. What do you all think of the coves between Maggie's and Dana's tomorrow? I haven't really fished more east of Maggie's in a while, but this wind is forcing the south shorline. Anyone been to Chocolate?

BTW, those burgers (and onion rings) are great at bluewater....

Leave a comment:

• coachlaw
    replied
    Yeah, I've pulled in twice only to find them closed 3 hours before the sign said they closed. WTH???

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    There phone is not working after Ike so you can't call in your order. At least last weekend all it did was ring and ring, I saw the open sign and pulled in.

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Originally posted by 007 View Post
    The ONLY Valero on the West end.
    not after you get through with it

Leave a comment:

• Unclehandy
    replied
    yes it was the patty shack before. They still have excellent burgers though

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
    Negative!! That's next to the Valero at Jamaica Beach
    The ONLY Valero on the West end.

Leave a comment:

• JT
    replied
    used to be the Patty Shack didnt it? Made good pizzas.

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Originally posted by 007 View Post
    Next door to the Valero at Pirates Beach.
    Negative!! That's next to the Valero at Jamaica Beach

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Shin-Diggin View Post
    Where the Blue Water Grill?
    Next door to the Valero at Pirates Beach.

Leave a comment:

• Shin-Diggin
    replied
    Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
    I might just have the Blue Water Grille cook me up a good burger & fries after I get done fishing
    Where the Blue Water Grill?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X