Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
    I might just have the Blue Water Grille cook me up a good burger & fries after I get done fishing
    Ok.......I just checked the freezer and found 4 NY strips. Ya'll bring the fixins.

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    I might just have the Blue Water Grille cook me up a good burger & fries after I get done fishing

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    I might make the run over to SLP but I hate going through all the cuts and having to watch out for sand bars!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
    Yeah, I'll be around lower west, SLP, Cold Pass areas. I think Monte is headed out too.
    Bring some hotdogs or something and we'll bbq some lunch at the camp.

Leave a comment:

• majek_maniac
    replied
    Yeah, I'll be around lower west, SLP, Cold Pass areas. I think Monte is headed out too.

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Matt see you this weekend... I'm going to try the grass beds in Starvation and work my way through the shallow areas and see if I can't get some Trout over off Confederates. I doubt I'll venture further North than that due to the strong South winds that are forecasted.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
    Yeah, I fished anywhere from 6' to 2'. The water looked just right, not too clear with some streaks in it. I dont know, it wasnt for a lack of trying though. Hopefully today and tomorow will be better.
    Meet us in SLP tomorrow and we'll go fish the guts in TT.

Leave a comment:

• majek_maniac
    replied
    Yeah, I fished anywhere from 6' to 2'. The water looked just right, not too clear with some streaks in it. I dont know, it wasnt for a lack of trying though. Hopefully today and tomorow will be better.

Leave a comment:

• Texxan1
    replied
    There are fish there... Just have to find the right depth...

Last week it was 4' around the deer, 2ft in greens and 3ft in jones

Leave a comment:

• TTU Wader
    replied
    Thanks for the report! Hopefully the bite will pick up. So far this winter I haven't done any good around that area

Leave a comment:

• majek_maniac
    started a topic West Bay Today

West Bay Today

Fished upper west bay this afternoon for a few hours. I drifted the deer island reefs, jones lake and greens lake with absolutely no luck. Not even a hit. Another skunk for me. At least I am used to it. See ya'll this weekend.

M.M.
Working...
X