Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coachlaw
    replied
    There are 2 sunken picnic tables on the left close to the ramp. One is marked with the white PVC marker. 007 hauled it out of the channel and someone marked it. About 15 feet from that marker, right where you want to go, is another picnic table. It's deep, but on a low tide you will hit it. Go slow and kick up the motor a bit and you won't have a problem unless it's a very low tide. These are no ordinary tables. They weigh about 300lbs each.

The campground is up and running 100%. They have really done a job there. There is a fish cleaning station near the dock, behind the storage shed, they have real bathrooms working now as well.

Everyone calls it the KOA, but it's been a Brazoria County Park for a number of years, just to clear up any confusion.

Tell Rockfish to come by the camp. It's been too long since I've seen him. - Sandy

EDIT: HAHAHAHA! Didn't realize the original post was from July of '09.
    Last edited by coachlaw; September 13, 2010, 11:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lilbubba
    Guest replied
    yes hug the left out but be carfule on high tide, dont get to close to the first white pole on your way out there is something really big underneath there and weve hit it 3-4 time. once chipping piece of the lower unit off

Leave a comment:

• dbarham
    replied
    hmmm

Leave a comment:

• Sneekypete
    replied
    Originally posted by dbarham View Post

I'd hug the left all the way out...

Leave a comment:

• dbarham
    replied
    Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
    Hug the left all the way out.

Leave a comment:

• Baby Tran Cat
    replied
    Used it a couple of times two weeks ago and it's in good shape...

Leave a comment:

• lurefisher
    replied
    Hug the left all the way out.

Leave a comment:

• dbarham
    replied
    yeah just hug the bank to the left there are sunken picnic tables!! be careful

Leave a comment:

• rod spanker
    replied
    Thanks for the help!

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    I think you were trying to say Titlum-Tatlum and yes the old KOA ramp is open and operational... I doubt they have any amenities so plan accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• lurefisher
    replied
    K.O.A ramp is open if that is were you are talking about.

Leave a comment:

• rod spanker
    started a topic Boat Ramp

Boat Ramp

Heading down to Tititat Saturday morning with Rockfish11 to drown some shrimp and loose the tails off of the Gulp's. Is the boat ramp at the campgrounds open?
Working...
X