Leave a comment:

• plugger
    replied
    HAR!

Leave a comment:

• kenny
    replied
    Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
    the one lure I never liked and couldn't catch fish with is the manic mullet.
    I threw a pink Maniac Mullet Saturday morning and caught seven trout average 3# & a stray flounder. Although I usually throw a Devil, you can work the bottom without getting hung up as often as a Corky Devil with the MM. I think the MM, with that flat plane on the front, tends to track nose down.
    I've also caught plenty of trout & reds on the Badonkadonk top waters,and really like the large slow sinking one. It has a slower sink rate than a Fatboy.

Leave a comment:

• Milkjug
    replied
    Don't buy them because there is a crappy new country song with a similar name

Kidding. Sure they work put in front of a feeding fish. Like most other lures. Spook jr works well so I will just keep on throwing that.

Leave a comment:

• Gilbert
    replied
    the one lure I never liked and couldn't catch fish with is the manic mullet.

Leave a comment:

• lurefisher
    replied
    The lure brand NOT TO BUY

Gave all mine away , don't know why but they never caught for me !
    Take it off and put on a red head gold she dog and bamb , I never tried them again

Leave a comment:

• Ibtsoom
    replied
    Originally posted by kenny View Post
    It's not the arrow, it's the indian.
    This.

Leave a comment:

• Cuda340
    replied
    ....are you serious?? Caught more solid fish with an old Bomber Badonkadonk lure than I am sure the law allows!! My best guess is that either you weren't pitching the color you needed to go along with the color of the water or you just weren't giving the fish the right presentation with that lure.
    Of course, you might have been fishing in several spots at the wrong time me guesses!

....if you want to get rid of any you have I'll sure put them to good use down here in "Da Bayou" since you obviously think they are junk lures.

Leave a comment:

• kenny
    replied
    It's not the arrow, it's the indian.

Leave a comment:

• mgstei1
    replied
    I aint caught nothing on them either. Never bought one so now I'll scratch those off my list.
    Tx's for the info!!

Leave a comment:

• DEADBAIT
    replied
    boo hoo

Leave a comment:

• Curmudgeon
    replied
    My wife got me one in the mullet pattern and I tried it quite a bit before it made its way out of my tackle box.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.

Leave a comment:

• westbaytroutassasin
    replied
    OK OK that one is a great one I keep a shedog lure exactly like that one tied on to a rod all the time. So they got one lure right guys. big deal.

Leave a comment:

• Old Salt
    replied
    I am with you!!!! I have not caught a fish on those . But, it caught me!!!lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• H.Maier
    replied
    Donk a badonk. Lmao.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X