US Census Findings!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Census Findings!!!!

The U.S. Census released a report detailing the population of young noncitizens in the country - people under age 35 who answered "not a U.S. citizen" on Census surveys.

Overall, Texas is second to California with the highest percentage in relation to the state's entire population, and the Houston metro area joins Dallas, Seattle and other major cities with high numbers.

The data is based on surveys taken from 2010-2012, and it found 10.3 million under the age 35 lived in the United States during that time, which is less than 4 percent of the country's population. Most of that 10.3 million, about 80 percent, were young adults ages 18-34.

NOTE THAT THE US CENSUS BUREAU AND MEDIA SAYS "NONCITIZENS" INSTEAD OF ILLEGAL ALIENS!!! BUNCH OF PANSY ASSWIPES.

PLUS, THAT'S 10.3 MILLION THAT ANSWERED THE CENSUS-JUST THINK HOW MANY MORE MILLIONS DID NOT RESPOND FOR FEAR OF DEPORTATION!!!! MY GUESS IS AT LEAST 10.3 MILLION MORE DID NOT RESPOND!!

YET OUR GOOBERMENT SAYS 10 MILLION WHEN SPOUTING THE 'AMNESTY' BULLCHIP. WHAT A CROCK OF CRAP THE GOOBERMENT IS SLINGING IN OUR FACES-ANOTHER BIGAZZ LIE WHICH WILL CHOKE THE ECONOMY, RESULT IN SOCIAL SECURITY COLLAPSING - SHEEET, THE GOOBERMENT HAS SAID SOCIAL SECURITY IS UNDERFUNDED AS IT IS BEFORE LETTING 20 MILLION ILLEGALS IN-HOW THE FARK WILLTHAT 'HELP' THE SYSTEM??!!! IT FARGING WON'T-IT'LL BANKRUPT IT DAMN QUICK!!! DUMBAZZES FOR VOTES-SELLING US DOWN THE RIVER FOR A FOCKING VOTE FROM A GD CRIMINAL!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.
Working...
X