Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenyan wants tyo trade Goats and cows for Obama's daughter/Marriage

From Yahoo today:

Nairobi (AFP) - A Kenyan lawyer has offered US president Barack Obama 50 cows and other assorted livestock in exchange for his 16-year old daughter Malia's hand in marriage, a report said Tuesday.

Felix Kiprono said he was willing to pay 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats in order to fulfill his dream of marrying the first daughter.

"I got interested in her in 2008," Kiprono said, in an interview with The Nairobian newspaper.

At that time President Obama was running for office for the first time and Malia was a 10-year-old.

"As a matter of fact, I haven't dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price," he said.

Kiprono said he intended to put his offer of marriage to Obama and hopes the president will bring his daughter with him when he makes his first presidential visit to Kenya, the country where his father was born, in July.

MR. KIPRANO: THE TRUE CITIZENS OF THE U.S.A. HAVE A COUNTER-OFFER. WE WOULD GLADLY TRADE BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA FOR YOUR COWS, SHEEP AND GOATS. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE GOATS HAVE NOT ALREADY BEEN DEFILED BY MEMBERS OF THE ONYANGO TRIBE.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.
Working...
X