• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evansmarine
    replied
    Originally posted by seafox owner View Post
    Horizon Trailers off I45 in Galveston
    Kinda like this one. Didn't read entire tread, and thinks horizon trailer is still in business

Leave a comment:

• seafox owner
    replied
    Horizon Trailers off I45 in Galveston

Leave a comment:

• mjh
    replied
    Good luck with this issue and I hope you get it fixed!

Leave a comment:

• FlatoutFishin
    replied
    Originally posted by evansmarine View Post
    We took care of him with new LED system a month or so ago.
    It's never too late to learn something...like reading a thread completely!

Leave a comment:

• Dawg
    replied
    Dang, I was just going to post another suggestion for him. Glad you got him fixed up Bryan.

Leave a comment:

• evansmarine
    replied
    DUH.........

Leave a comment:

• evansmarine
    replied
    We took care of him with new LED system a month or so ago.

Leave a comment:

• FlatoutFishin
    replied
    Originally posted by kenny View Post
    All my wiring connections are inserted into 1 1/2" pieces of PVC filled with silicone. That and another direct ground to the truck works for me. I'm not going to stop and take my lights off & put 'em back on every time I launch!
    I did the same but on the metal square tubing that I ran the wires down from the lights...I also got under the truck and secured one end of a 14 guage wire to truck, with an alligator clip on the other...I just clip it to whatever I'm hualing for exra precaution....I too have been burned by the man. Ironically, when he pulled me over pre new leds...my lights really were working when I left the driveway!(for once)

Leave a comment:

• kenny
    replied
    All my wiring connections are inserted into 1 1/2" pieces of PVC filled with silicone. That and another direct ground to the truck works for me. I'm not going to stop and take my lights off & put 'em back on every time I launch!

Leave a comment:

• EZ-E
    replied
    i switched to the LED lights & grounded the lights to the trialer instead of trying to use the ball & tounge as a ground & that fixed my issues.

Leave a comment:

• FlatoutFishin
    replied
    PVC guide lights in LED will reduce your problems by 200%...if you have sound wiring!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

replied
    In my experience this intermitent working lights are due to bad grounds. You just have to be willing to find it.

Leave a comment:

• mikey01
    replied
    Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
    How do you get magnets to stick on Aluminum or Galvanized?
    i got 2 powder coated pces of plate 5" X 5" and bolted to trailer. works great.

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Originally posted by mikey01 View Post
    i had trouble with mine all the time too, barham gave me the best advise ever... rip all of it out go buy nice set of lights with magnets on bottom, set on trailer when you go, put um back in da house when ur done... then they work EVERYTIME... saved me tons of money & time in long run...
    How do you get magnets to stick on Aluminum or Galvanized?

Leave a comment:

• Hesser
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X