It's been a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a while

Not that anyone was super looking foward to my fishing report, but sorry for such a delay. Family and school are more important things to take care of. But I digress...... Me and 5 friends went out on Sunday April 22 with Captains Alan Pereyra and Zane Starr. I was on Capt. Zane's boat. He was fantastic. After 10 minutes on the boat, you would of thought we had been friends for years. I would highly recommend him to anyone. The guys on Capt. Alan's boat had nothing but nice things to say as well. Capt. Alan decided we should hit the jetties. We did pretty good out there. 3 reds, bunches of sheepshead (3 of them would have done well in a tourney), some drum, smacks were plentiful as well. We then hit a spot in the shipyard. Cleaned up on sand trout there. We also got a spec and drum out of there. Most of the day we were just throughing live shrimp on a weighted hook. Near the end, I started throwing a Gulp 3" chartreuse shad. All in all, it was a great trip. I am really looking foward to fishing with Capt. Zane again on June 1st for the AADE tournament.

-But Moron, where are the photos?

-uuuummmm.......

-Seriously bro, pics or it didn't happen!

-Well, see, the thing is.....

-Dude, who goes on a guided trip and comes back with no photos?

This is a 100% true story. I had taken some video and pics for about an hour. I handed the camera to one of my buddies on the other boat....and...I accomplished that task successfully. About 20 minutes later, he was kinda leaning against the side of the boat, he swears he wasnt drunk, a big roller came through, his weight was on his heels, and he is not graceful. He fell out of the boat! Just ridiculous. It was my wife's camera. We still had a great trip, and a great fish fry that evening back at my house. I missed reading/talking about fishinig. Glad to be back on the website again!
    What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?
Working...
X