Is the MSM really biased?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the MSM really biased?

Does this look like freedom of the press to you?

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides
    ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama’s National Security Advisor.
    CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications.
    NBC News Political Analyst, David Axelrod was Obama's Chief Campaign Advisor and Senior Advisor directly to Obama himself.
    ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, who now works for CNN as a commentator.
    ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.
    ABC News chief political correspondent and anchor George Stephanopoulos was the White House Communications Director then Senior Advisor for Policy and Strategy for Bill Clinton, and was caught secretly donating $75,000 to the Clinton foundation.
    ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.
    Univision Anchor Jorge Ramos’s daughter worked on Hillary Clinton’s Presidential campaign.
    NBC CEO Stephen Burke is a Board Member of Warren Buffet’s Company Berkshire Hathaway. Buffet donated almost a BILLION dollars to Obama’s campaign.
    Yahoo Politcal News host Bianna Golodryga is married Peter R. Orszag, the former Director of the Office of Management and Budget for the Obama Administration.

Coincidence? Nope, just bias from the top down.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Nah , I’m sure that the higher professional goal of reporting the news fairly and impartially outweighs any personal preferences . I also believe the moon is made of cheddar cheese .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
    X