Grocery Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grocery Run

Due to the recent death of my old fridge / freezer I am going to make a run this weekend to get some more Kings and Ling. Targeting the shrimp boats and wrecks in the area of Freeport / Surfside.

I may have an open spot potentially, send me a PM if interested. It will be bumpy going out but the cat should perform nicely.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Tempting , but the only other time i did that was in dental school and i was sea sick until i puked 50 miles out .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Darn! I'm out of town this weekend!
      Thanks for the offer.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Wish I could but the Doc probably would give that a negative after the knee surgery.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Got a tourney on Saturday. Thanks though.
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

how'd ya do Coe?
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Played the trip by ear until Saturday and ended up just making a short run. We found some ling and state water snapper. Didn't get any photos but was a quick trip.
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Still sounds great! I love catching ling.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Mmmmmmm
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                  X