Last few wades 2-2,2-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last few wades 2-2,2-5

It hasn't been anything specktacular,but decent none the less.These fish seem to be in a spring pattern or confused;one of the two.They are holding over hard sand in thigh to waist deep.My best bite has been really early.An hour before daylight till about 8-8:30,then it slows down.A little 30-45 minute flurry in the early afternoon and then they shut down.Lots of blowups and short strikes.Fish slapping at it then pulling off.Good action on a black spook jr in the dark and then they were thumping soft dines after the bait went sub surface.Best bite for me has been the tail end of the outgoing and start of the incoming.Click image for larger version

Name:	2-2-17.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	577092Click image for larger version

Name:	2-5-17.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	577093
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Nice report Flapper. Slow day for you, but that would have been a good day for me.

Comment

Good report & nice solid fish, I appreciate the information. I've had a difficult time mid-bay all winter with the 10 -15 degree water temp shifts back and forth. Lots & lots of dinks! Yesterday I fished a couple of hours in a hard SSW wind and had a 6# trout and a limit of reds on a Down South Ck on a Ch. Water temp in the canals yesterday was 72 & 70 in the bay. Hell, the wind lays we can fish the surf in February.
      Attached Files
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Nice report Jamin and Kenny.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Solid fish, Jamin!

Comment

Thanks for the reports and good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That Down South Ck on Chain is deadly! Nice report.

Comment

Good fish fellas.. Thanks for the report!
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Nice stringer
                  "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Working...
                  X