Clear All

• Boat Show Dilemma?

A flow chart to assist in your purchase

Click image for larger version

Name:	boatshowflowchart.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	577492
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

B.O.A.T. = Break Out Another Thousand. Makes your fish run about $100 per pound, but IMO it's worth it.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Damn that intense. I don’t put that much thought in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

What’s that Kenny Chesney song

boats
        Vessels of freedom
        Harbors or healing

Comment

instead of car... it should say station wagon or mini van LOL.. Too funny.
          TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Have you lost your job and have nothing to do ? It's pretty cool , though .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Well, I can hear my dad telling me its a hole you pour money in. Well I made sure I had the best electronics and a radar just for you dad. Wish you could be here to enjoy it .
              words of wisdom:
              If you plan on fishing galveston bay complex get a boat that will get you home. It can go from ripples to 3' swells in just a few minutes.
              Buy a good new fishfinder/gps this is critical around here. HandHeld Marine band Radio is not a bad idea.

Then fish fish fish and post post post

Regards T

Comment

Working...
              X