No announcement yet.

Landscaping the front yard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Brother.....YES HE DOES!!!!!! GO GET HIM!!!!
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Ignore that terrorist , right wing , tea party , Christian , anti government person MR. NSA friend . I am a meek law abiding citizen . But if you decide to have swat kick in my front door at 3 AM , be sure to loudly shout police . I have no guns , they scare me , but , I have a chihuahua that bites . Unless you bring treats .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I'm with you Henry. I believe everyone should have the right to carry a concealed Chihuahua!

Comment

.....and as Wayne la Petite, head of the NCA says..."The only thing that can stop a bad man with a Chihuahua, is a good man with a Chihuahua!" or "When Chihuahuas are outlawed, only outlaws will have Chihuahuas!" Never forget their motto DON'T PEE ON ME!"

Comment

The next thing you know, they'll start letting people bring their Chihuahuas into schools, restaurants, churches and bars. Naaaa....that would just be STUPID!!! HAR! (OK...that's all I can think of for now....)

Comment

HAR ! You were on a roll .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Yeah.....I watch WAAAAAAAYYYY too much South Park.

Comment

I can change that . Come over and I'll put a shovel in your hand and haul 40 pound bags of mulch . It will keep you fit and trim ... Like me .

Comment

The yard has filled in .
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thats a busy yard! NICE
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

More
                        Attached Files

Comment

Yep
                          Attached Files

Comment

Looks great plugger. It's nuts how fast lantana, plumbagos, and knockout roses grow. I have plumbagos in my backyard currently. I'm about to do a major demo and remodel of the landscaping back there. My wife asked if I was going to try and save them, and I just laughed. It's crazy your daylillies are still blooming. We really did have a long Winter.
                            What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

Thank you ! Plumbago is a winner . Comes back every year and I love the blue flowers. Did you notice the long row of YELLOW shrimp plants ? They don't freeze . They stay in bloom year round . They are unusual . I've never seen them any where else. I got them at a nursery in the heights . The red salvia comes back every year . All three don't have disease or bug problems .

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                                Thank you ! Plumbago is a winner . Comes back every year and I love the blue flowers. Did you notice the long row of YELLOW shrimp plants ? They don't freeze . They stay in bloom year round . They are unusual . I've never seen them any where else. I got them at a nursery in the heights . The red salvia comes back every year . All three don't have disease or bug problems .
                                I did not notice them. I've seen them in reds/oranges at various nurseries, but never that yellow. I like them a lot and have considered including them in my landscape, but I just don't have a good spot for them. I'm still in my first house, so my yard isn't as large as your's. Salvia are fantastic, especially for natural insect repellent. I made a planter for my father in law and put the red and blue (purple) salvias in there with some white vincas. He likes the patriotic theme. I'll have to snap a few pics of my front yard. I did all of the work myself including the stacked stone I used as a border. I also just installed some up-lighting about an hour ago. Demo on my backyard starts next week. I am definitely NOT doing that stacked natural stone again. It looks great, but takes forever to get just right.
                                What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

Working...
                                X